You will be forgiven by those around you as you repeatedly lose yourself drifting from one day dream to another whilst sat marvelling at the views from the large window seat. Porthmeor is famous for its beautiful sunsets and the large window seat is a perfect spot to sip a cool evening drink whilst enjoying the spectacular views.
The Saltings is ideal for couples and families looking for on the beach location property yet still within seconds of all St Ives has to offer.
By day refresh in the shallow, crystal clear waters of the sandy, blue flag beaches. Mill around the Tate gallery taking in the spectacular Porthmeor views. Relax in the subtropical gardens at Trewyn and the nearby Barbara Hepworth Museum. Enjoy a coastal walk along the rugged West Cornwall coastline to the mystical village of Zennor.
By night wander freely and explore the quaint cobbled streets and passageways bustling with life of old town St Ives. Indulge and enjoy the gastronomic feasts of many of St Ives Fish and Seafood Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Bistros and Brasseries, Gastro Pubs and Cafe Bars.
With the added benefit of parking, complimentary WI-FI internet access, and every modern comfort, The Saltings is an excellent holiday escape for any time of year.
Lower Saltings is part of a 19th Century granite building right on famous Porthmeor Beach. Originally used to house the life boat ‘Hope’ and is now a perfect holiday retreat for both summer and winter.
On the beach location
- Weekly prices start from £750.00
- Beautifully appointed bedroom.
- Shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer machine and microwave.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room.
- Cosy lounge with smart TV.
- Smart TV in bedroom.
- Private parking space.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Professionally laundered bedding.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen, towels and beach towels included.
- Complimentary Cornish hamper, wine , fresh fruit and flowers on bookings of 7 nights or more.